If you're unhappy with your purchase, we'd love to try to resolve your problem. We can help you better understand what an app is for, how to use it, or troubleshoot technical issues you're experiencing. Please don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll do our best to help.
If you purchased the wrong app or would still like a refund, here is how you can ask for one:
Unfortunately, we don't have any information about your purchase. To get a refund, you'll need to contact Apple directly. There are a couple of ways to do that:
- On your receipt from Apple, there should be a "Report a problem" link that you can use to ask for a refund.
- You can check your purchase history and "Report a problem" from there: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088
- You can go to reportaproblem.apple.com to request the refund.
Here’s more information on how to get help with a purchase from Apple.
If for some reason Apple won't give you a refund through their automated process, you can contact an Apple representative by using the following steps:
- Go to https://getsupport.apple.com/
- Sign in if you need to
- Click 'See All Products and Services' at the bottom
- Click on 'Apps and Software'
- Click on 'App Store'
- Click on 'Subscriptions & Purchases'
- Click on 'Request a refund'
- Click on Email
- Fill out your details and explain your situation.
- If you made your purchase within the last 48 hours, you may be able to request and receive an automatic refund directly from Google: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7205930?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&oco=1
- If that doesn't work, or for any other time, you can contact us and we should be able to help:
- To provide a refund, we'll need your Order ID. It will look something like GPA.1111-2222-3333-4444
- You can find your Order ID on your receipt from the Google Play Store or by looking at your purchase history: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369
Here's more information on how to get help with a purchase from Android.