Absolutely! There are two main ways you can do this:
- Sign in to the other person's device with your account and download the app as normal. When you're done, sign out again.
- This is probably the simplest way but it does mean that you'll need to enter your account password whenever you want to update the app
- Setup Family Sharing on Apple devices or Family Library on Android devices
- Using this method, you can share your purchases between family members
- Apple and Google have great articles to help you
- Apple Family Sharing: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201088
- Google Family Library: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7007852?hl=en
Please note that you cannot share apps between different operating systems. That means if you bought our apps on Apple, they can't be shared on Android and vice versa. If this is what you are trying to do, please contact us.