We have speech therapy apps for a large variety of conditions and abilities. The best way to see what our apps are for is to use the App Finder.
We have apps for:
- Verbal Expression (aka speaking, talking, or word finding)
- Auditory Comprehension (aka listening or understanding)
- Written Expression (aka writing or spelling)
- Reading Comprehension (aka understanding what you read, literacy)
- Speech (the physical production of verbal expression including voice and articulation)
- Cognition (thinking skills including memory, attention, problem-solving, and organization)
- Dysphagia (aka swallowing disorders)
These apps are intended for people with language disorders such as aphasia, speech disorders such as apraxia or dysarthria, cognitive-communication disorders, and dysphagia from stroke, TBI, Parkinson's, dementia, or other neurological disorders.