Both Language Therapy & Advanced Language Therapy are collections of 4 apps to work on speaking, listening, reading, & writing for adults with aphasia.
The original Language Therapy 4-in-1 app works at the word level with simpler exercises. Each app allows you to add your own words/pictures. These apps are fully translated and localized to work in English (US & UK), Spanish, French, & German.
- Comprehension Therapy: listening and reading comprehension of single words
- Naming Therapy: confrontation naming and description of common objects
- Reading Therapy: phrase and sentence matching and completion exercises
- Writing Therapy: use letter tiles for fill-in-the-blank, copying, written naming, and writing to dictation spelling tasks
Advanced Language Therapy 4-in-1 works at the sentence and paragraph levels with more complex tasks. These apps work in English only and do not allow custom items.
- Advanced Comprehension Therapy: listening and reading comprehension of sentences, unscrambling sentences, and following 1-3 step directions
- Advanced Naming Therapy: sentence generation tasks using verbs, category naming (fluency) tasks, compare & contrast exercises, and complex pictures to describe
- Advanced Reading Therapy: multi-paragraph passages with comprehension questions
- Advanced Writing Therapy: sound-letter matching, typing to dictation for words and sentences, and sentence/paragraph writing prompts
You can try both sets of apps for free by downloading Language Therapy Lite and Advanced Language Therapy Lite. If you find you need a few apps from each set, all 8 apps are available individually as well as in the discounted 4-in-1 apps.
We also have a video here which might help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXb2AETExuA