A "promo code" is a long alphanumeric code that can be redeemed for a FREE copy of a specific app for iOS or Android. Developers are given a limited number of codes for each version of an app they submit to Apple, or each quarter on Google Play.
These codes are only valid for 28 days once they are generated by the developer, but once redeemed on your account, the app is yours forever. Apps "purchased" with promo codes are just like regularly purchased apps with one exception: you cannot write a review on the App Store for these apps (but you can on Google Play). You will continue to receive free updates to these apps and they will remain attached to your Apple ID or Google account indefinitely.
We offer free promotional copies of our full apps to the following users:
- Graduate school speech therapy clinics
- For use training future SLPs in university settings
- Researchers and professors
- For investigation and teaching purposes
- Speakers, writers, and other presenters
- To educate others about our apps
- Non-profit aphasia centers
- To demonstrate available options to members
- SLP or Stroke Conferences
- To give away as door or raffle prizes or for silent auctions
To get your free copies, contact us and
- Tell us about your program or needs
- List which apps you want (or say "all of them")
- Specify iOS or Android (or a combination)
- Indicate how many user accounts (Apple IDs or Google accounts)
We'll then send you up to 5 promo codes for each app you need. You will need to redeem these codes within 28 days according to these instructions.