Apple's iOS and Google's Android are independent operating systems, like Mac OS and Windows. That means that software or apps written for one won't work on the other. iOS apps are sold on the App Store, whereas Android apps are sold on the Google Play Store. Each version requires programming, testing, and listings unique to that operating system. Because our apps are one-time purchases and not a subscription, iOS and Android apps are separate purchases.
However, we understand that sometimes people start out on one type of device (say an Android tablet), and then change to another type later on (like an iPad). Or sometimes you buy them on your iPhone, but really want to use them on your Android tablet. We don't want you to have to buy all your Tactus Therapy apps again in these situations so we are happy to transfer them where we can.
Here's what to do:
- Contact us with proof of purchase of your apps on one operating system. This way we know you bought them, and we know which apps you bought. Proof of purchase could be:
- Your receipt from Apple or Google
- A screenshot of your purchase history from your Apple or Google account
- A screenshot of the apps on your device
- Your Google Play Store account email address (for Android purchases only)
- Tell us why you need your apps to work on a different operating system than the one you bought.
- We'll send you a promo code or codes for the new device.
NOTE: This offer is only for individuals who have changed their primary therapy device for some reason.
This offer does not apply to institutions that have both iOS and Android devices and want to use the apps on both for a number of professionals and clients. In this case, each device needs its own paid license.